Still hoping....

Categories

Help Wanted
UPDATES
powered by

News

Still hoping....

Still hoping someone will be interested in the Film Rights to my book. Must be someone out there who would like to make a movie of it and further books. Same characters in the first book will be in the third book..maybe tele movies..

7 Comments to Still hoping....:

Comments RSS
essaycloud on Tuesday, 13 February 2018 3:07 PM
I am now not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this info for my project.
Reply to comment

CCCHC Pasadena Clinic on Tuesday, 29 May 2018 2:48 PM
I was searching for her books for so many weeks. Accidentally I have seen the post. It was from this post I got the details of her books. I was thinking to take a film regarding the story of her books. I love to read her books and novels. It’s nice to see the post.
Reply to comment

sudoku online on Saturday, 23 June 2018 6:20 PM
In this game we play single and it is single player game and in this no need to download and register.
Reply to comment

directv packages on Wednesday, 27 June 2018 8:24 PM
I really wanted to attend the event but I was unable to make it due to a scheduling conflict but your post really gave me a clear insight into the issues that were discussed during the program. However, I would still wait for the next event
Reply to comment

how do i know whether to trust websites in microsoft edge on Saturday, 30 June 2018 8:28 PM
There is three way to know whether to trust website in Microsoft edges that this website is safe or not safe. You are browsing through any website through it.
Reply to comment