Update - "The Life and Death of Lily"
VERONICA SCOTT KILLNER - EDITING AND PROOFREADING SERVICES
RSS Follow

Recent Posts

SAFETY
ABORTION
More on Morality

Categories

Help Wanted
UPDATES
powered by

News

Update - "The Life and Death of Lily"

New book held up - was almost ready for printing and placing as an ebook and the company handling this has gone into receivership. Now will have to find another company to print and will place on sites as an ebook myself but will take a little work. Luckily I own the copyrights.

8 Comments to Update - "The Life and Death of Lily":

Comments RSS
https://playbox.ooo/ on Saturday, 24 March 2018 12:08 AM
keep sharing with us man download this
Reply to comment

https://mioshaimawan.me/ on Saturday, 24 March 2018 12:08 AM
sharing with us man download this
Reply to comment

https://9apps.ooo/ on Saturday, 24 March 2018 12:09 AM
with us man download this
Reply to comment

assignment services uk on Monday, 2 April 2018 9:06 PM
The painting and placing the perfect and making the improved methods always the company handling receivershing chances. More ebook and generating the perfect copyrights and including the better work.
Reply to comment

uk essay writing on Monday, 16 April 2018 3:00 PM
Since it takes a great deal of work to make Mondays fun, we at Inkspell chose to begin another blog highlight we jump at the chance to call Eyecandy Monday. Every Monday we will highlight the characters from one Inkspell novel and offer with all of you the fine subtle elements and top-notch goodies we can uncover about these fascinating.
Reply to comment

johnedwars on Friday, 1 June 2018 2:33 PM
The experiments distinguished a requirement for all the more preparing around loss issues in well being and social care staff. There was a colossal hunger to learn and create abilities to guarantee the diminishing individual and people around them got the most ideal care and support. Write my assignment Cheap UK
Reply to comment

Do my assignment for me on Wednesday, 4 July 2018 3:12 PM
I'll directly snatch your rss as I can not to find your e-mail payment link or newssheet service. Do you must any? Kindly allow me understand in order that I might just pledge. Thanks.
Reply to comment